Thread: bin file for STS tune? Anyone?

Potential Tuner

bin file for STS tune? Anyone?

Have a intercooled STS turbo (GT-67 upgrade) at 5PSI + LT's, TR224cam, SVO 42lb injectors, & boost referenced fuel system (boost only, not vacuum/boost.).

Yeah, it's a great 1st tuning project!

I'm currently deployed to the middle east, but have been doing my research. My current tune is "fair" at best, as I had to start from STOCK and had all of 5 days to learn the program and mess with the car before leaving. I made a lot of progress and is safely drivable, but it is far, far from done.

Anyone have a STS tune file? It doesn't matter if it's stock cam, etc. I'd just like SOMETHING to compare my VE, spark, and especially idle tables to and see if I'm somewhat on the right track. I'd really appreciate a 2-bar so I can have a clue what to set my VE table to when I add the 2-bar sensor to my car.

I had zero luck with both the search and the bin files.

BTW, accidently posted in GEN IV area 1st....my bad.
    Thanks.
    Schantin
    2002 Camaro Z28 M6 Hardtop
    FM intercooled STS at 5PSI

Shoot me your email, I have one from an 1998 F-body.
    Have a few thousand files I can share. I'm not on here often so please email me. [email protected]

Potential Tuner
    Starting tomorrow with 1st 2Bar SD.
    Have everything installed except 2 Bar map and Injectors, picking it up tomorrow from nearst gm dealer here in Germany 100 miles away.
    Have also STS 5 psi 42lb and 255 walbro.
    Hope to be under Pressure on the weekend....

If i could possible also get a copy it would be a great help. Any chances if i send you my email ?
    1998 Trans Am WS6 STS 5psi, 42lb Injectors, Walbro 255 QA1 Front and Back, Movit 6 Piston Front Brakes

Tuner in Training

STS 02 Z06 Bin file

Quote Originally Posted by Schantin
    Have a intercooled STS turbo (GT-67 upgrade) at 5PSI + LT's, TR224cam, SVO 42lb injectors, & boost referenced fuel system (boost only, not vacuum/boost.).

Yeah, it's a great 1st tuning project!

I'm currently deployed to the middle east, but have been doing my research. My current tune is "fair" at best, as I had to start from STOCK and had all of 5 days to learn the program and mess with the car before leaving. I made a lot of progress and is safely drivable, but it is far, far from done.

Anyone have a STS tune file? It doesn't matter if it's stock cam, etc. I'd just like SOMETHING to compare my VE, spark, and especially idle tables to and see if I'm somewhat on the right track. I'd really appreciate a 2-bar so I can have a clue what to set my VE table to when I add the 2-bar sensor to my car.

I had zero luck with both the search and the bin files.

BTW, accidently posted in GEN IV area 1st....my bad.
    Thanks.
    Can I add to yours? Im in need of a tune for my 02 Z06 so that I have a good base to start tuning from...actually I mean learning to tune from! Mines intercooled too but I need to change my sig.
    02 EB Mod Red, Forged 402, Ported Fast 90 & Ported 90 TB, CNC Heads, Built MN6 trans, Built Diff, DTE, Pfadt Trans Brace, Pfadt Motor Mounts, STS TT (Garrett GT32 turbos) @ 11lbs, STS air bridge, Tial BOV, Tial ext wastegate, FMIC, HP Tuners, K&N, B&M shifter, boost gauge on A-pillar panel, 60lb injectors, Racetronix fuel pump and Boost-A-Pump

Potential Tuner
    Suprised to see this post on the 1st page after almost a year. Car's totally tuned in 1-bar SD now. Converting to 2-bar to make for smoother boost transitions
    Schantin
    2002 Camaro Z28 M6 Hardtop
    FM intercooled STS at 5PSI

Tuner in Training

Are you suprised

Quote Originally Posted by Schantin
    Suprised to see this post on the 1st page after almost a year. Car's totally tuned in 1-bar SD now. Converting to 2-bar to make for smoother boost transitions
    at how few responses you ever got on this. I have asked over and over again and seem to run into the same problem which I believe is once you have paid a pretty penny for your tune...you dont want to share....knowing that you can only reference someone elses tune anyway it doesnt make much sense.
    02 EB Mod Red, Forged 402, Ported Fast 90 & Ported 90 TB, CNC Heads, Built MN6 trans, Built Diff, DTE, Pfadt Trans Brace, Pfadt Motor Mounts, STS TT (Garrett GT32 turbos) @ 11lbs, STS air bridge, Tial BOV, Tial ext wastegate, FMIC, HP Tuners, K&N, B&M shifter, boost gauge on A-pillar panel, 60lb injectors, Racetronix fuel pump and Boost-A-Pump

Tuner in Training
    whats the difference from a 1 bar map to a 2 bar map??
    1989 Camaro Iroc-Z 383 stroker motor cam is 287 290 with .525 .558 lift. TPIS mini ram. 32lbs injectors.23* Trick flow aluminum heads. SLP 1 3/4 Headers. no MAF only MAP sensor. 4th gen camaro dash and cluster. T-56 6speed with 3.70 gears, stock size tires 245 50 r16. Converted to OBDII, with vin as 2001 express van.