Thread: need help on histogram set up for my wideband

Potential Tuner

need help on histogram set up for my wideband

im sure this has been asked a million times but im not finding a what im looking for i watched goat rope garage to set up my eq err histogram but according to my histogram im maxed out rich and that seems really off to me i think i have it set up wrong. my car is a 2011 camaro ss with a tsp 235/239 cam with tsp cnc port and polished heads with all supporting modes any help would be appreciated
    Attached Files Attached Files

Are you using a Pro version of HP Tuners or some other input?

Your showing .87 and holding that throughout most of the log only moving to .88 a few times and that is not right. Check your output progamming of your wideband to make sure you have it programmed right. If it is you can take a voltmeter and check the output wire for voltage.
    Last edited by PGA2B; 04-28-2022 at 07:51 PM.
    2013 OBM A6 CTS-V Coupe
    Mods: Headers back Billy Boat Exhaust, GripTec 2.65, 8.6 PowerBond Lower, LSX Innovations Solid Isolator, ID850's, NGK TR7IX's, Accel 9070CK Wires, Spectre CAI, SRI Ported Throttle Body, SRI Catch Can, NGK AFRM, 160* T-Stat, 0fx2gv Brick, Hard Line Delete W/3/4" Lines, FB 101 FMIC, Pierberg CWA50, Stoptech Drilled/Slotted Rotors, EBC Redstuff, Cut Stock Springs, Flat Bottom Steering Wheel
    2006 Black Raven STS-V (Traded In)
    Fully Modded: 459RWHP@5888rpm/451lbft@4696rpm

Potential Tuner
    im running the pro version of hp tuners. ill check my voltage and see what its doing for sure and ill let you know thank you

Potential Tuner
    hey buddy i apricated the help i found that my ground wasn't good and the connector to the red input and slide off when i put the wire back behind the paneling if it wasnt for your help id still be fighting it