Thread: cts-v lsa pulling timing

cts-v lsa pulling timing

help new tuner, learning a lot so far.
    got log file and tune attached.
    im seeing the timing going to 0 and car boggs out. does not do this in park. revs fine to 5k easily.
    tried all the tables to disable any type of torque management.
    please help. im willing to learn but im stuck.
    thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Lots of codes to fix before anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    Lots of codes to fix before anything else.
    What codes?

screenshot.27-04-2022 11.29.06.png

P0103 is supposed to be there with MAF failed, that one's OK. The P0030, if that's because you have the WB in the B1S1 bung while OL-tuning, then the codes for B1S1 need to be turned off with 'no error reported'.

The others need to be researched, tracked down and fixed. Codes can often make the ECM do weird, unexpected, undocumented things in response, and it won't go back to behaving normally until it sees the problem's no longer there.

Advanced Tuner
    Looks like the baro and SC inlet sensors are installed in the wrong location or wired wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by eXo3901 View Post
    Looks like the baro and SC inlet sensors are installed in the wrong location or wired wrong.
    you got it, they were swapped. put em in their right spots. harness is a brand new engine harness from gm so plugs should be correctly located. cant stretch that far. car runs more like sh!t now though. ordered a new baro, 3 bar shows pressure in the dash gauge now, which it didnt before. so i making progress.
    thank you very much for the help. im on the right track.

blindsquirrel and exo3901
    thank you guys.
    it was the sensors were actually flipped, in the wrong locations. i had time today to log and tune the car myself.
    omg this thing is a beast. to know ive had a stroker beast like this untuned because of a simple screw up by the builder/installer all this time.
    but hey its a learning experience.
    also found the torque management setting that was cutting timing at exactly 2,000 rpms.
    once i finish my tune i will post it to help the next guy.
    again thank you both those comments sent me in the correct direction. got the dtc's fixed up and tuning it correctly now.