Thread: Bosch 868 injectors problem with tuning

Potential Tuner

Bosch 868 injectors problem with tuning

So I ditched my Holley injectors for some Bosch 868s.
    Purchased them through FIC which provided me injector data. The problem I am having is during maf tuning with the correct modifiers disabled (COT, DFCO, and Disabling Dynamic airflow) any changes I make to the maf curve skew the data drastically. If it is 10% rich, and I multiply that cell by .95 it is now lean. By a good bit. Even doing Copy, paste multiply by half, throws me from everything rich to everything lean. To which I tried changing everything one by one to rule out computer error.

That being said my data they provided me is 100% different then any data I?ve seen on here provided by forum members for IFR, Offset, Pulse adder, etc.

Ive read over and over FIC is a very reputable seller and company and I?m not sure if I should continue trying to tune with their data or use what I find here.
    After about 20 logs and changes and only being able to get within 3-7% rich or lean I feel like I?m chasing my tail.

Potential Tuner
    Update: This morning I loaded the injector data I found via the search bar In this forum and within two logs and two changes to maf curve I am within 2% percent everywhere except idle