Thread: Looking for some help. definitely over my head

Tuner in Training

Looking for some help. definitely over my head

Looking for some help, Or if someone could point me in the direction to get my Car back on the road..
    wanting someone to fix the tune on my 2005 chevy corvette. willing g to donate or pay. whatever it takes. I have a HPtuner. have been trying to figure it out for 3 months.

What i have done . installed varam air intake long tube headers deleted rear o2's deleted cats installed xpipe and installed load mouth rear section.
    i have try a few different things all to end up with kicking a lean code..
    if you think you would like to help a guy out it sure would be great.

Attachment 119329

Attachment 119330

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Looking for some help, Or if someone could point me in the direction to get my Car back on the road..
    wanting someone to fix the tune on my 2005 chevy corvette. willing g to donate or pay. whatever it takes. I have a HPtuner. have been trying to figure it out for 3 months.

What i have done . installed varam air intake long tube headers deleted rear o2's deleted cats installed xpipe and installed load mouth rear section.
    i have try a few different things all to end up with kicking a lean code..
    if you think you would like to help a guy out it sure would be great.

Attachment 119329

Attachment 119330
    From the looks of things, you have a dead or weak oxygen sensor on the passenger side. Did you have to install oxygen sensor extension harnesses on it?

Send me an email when you get a chance. I'll be glad to get it dialed in for you.

[email protected]

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for the response... Email sent