Thread: Injector tables vs data help and info

Potential Tuner

Injector tables vs data help and info

I am running a p01, ls6/4l80. I recently installed a fuel comp sensor to take advantage of the large price difference of e85. Which enforced the need to upgrade the injectors, fuel lines, pumps, etc.
    I just want to confirm which ecm tables need to be modified. I attached the data, and a screenshot of the other fields that may need edited. All help and input is appreciated

KB

SEP600_LS3 ecm tables.xlsxhptuner-inj-ss.png

Injector flow rate, min injector pulse, short pulse adder and offset vs volts.

Just the main 4 tables are changed with just about any injector sold on the market.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    I have 3 of the 4, I do not see a min injector pulse value in the xls, thats the one I need to confirm. Where do I get that value from the data provided?

Quote Originally Posted by rkb405 View Post
    I have 3 of the 4, I do not see a min injector pulse value in the xls, thats the one I need to confirm. Where do I get that value from the data provided?
    If you find that you are trying to lean it out at small pulsewidths and you can't get it to go below that value plus the current voltage offset, you can reduce min PW. Try not to just make it some ridiculously low or zero value because that has its own problems. The exact min may vary by engine/ECU.