Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Injector Data Repository

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason.Henley View Post
    Do I need to modify the cylinder volume for the forced induction? I thought I read that somewhere but if it is necessary, I don't know what the multiplier would be..
    Attachment 145367
    Attachment 145368

Did I attach the files correctly this time?
    I meant start a brand new post on the Gen 3 forum. We have no problem helping out. It's best to keep things organized so that when people search here or using a search engine they get relevant results. This thread is about injector data only. You posted both files correctly. Now just do it in a thread that you start. Sorry about the experience you had with those joke shops. We'll get it lined out for you.
    posting gen 3.png
    Last edited by SiriusC1024; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:37 PM.

Potential Tuner
    I having trouble locating this injector date for the gen 3 and see you have them any help would be greatly appreciated

12594512 - 36lb LMG, LC9

Quote Originally Posted by T203MPH View Post
    I having trouble locating this injector date for the gen 3 and see you have them any help would be greatly appreciated

12594512 - 36lb LMG, LC9
    https://forum.hptuners.com/attachmen...3&d=1707139116

Potential Tuner
    @blindsquirrel
    Think you could help me out?
    2007 E38 4.8 Truck, need to put injector data for a 52# LSA into it, but a bunch of non-editable scaling is different.

08 sierra 5724 test1.hpt

Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    @blindsquirrel all of the fuel tables are correct including the transient tab or just the fuel general tab. Just want to make sure as I dont want to hurt my new 416 set up just want to get it running good enough to drive to tuner to be put on Dyno and tuned.

Transient stuff is tuning stuff IMO, others disagree. But I've never seen an injector datasheet that includes anything about transients same as I've never seen one that includes a VE table. Just because a thing needs changes or adjustments based on collected data with different injectors doesn't mean those things are part of the injector's characteristics.

Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    Transient stuff is tuning stuff IMO, others disagree. But I've never seen an injector datasheet that includes anything about transients same as I've never seen one that includes a VE table. Just because a thing needs changes or adjustments based on collected data with different injectors doesn't mean those things are part of the injector's characteristics.
    Thanks for clarifying, I knew spark, idle, airflow, iac, and ve for sure needed to be tweaked which I have adjusted for I was just unsure about the transient. Some people zero out some of those tables. Just need the starting base so it runs not stumbling on its face first start up. Thanks for clarifying and submitting the data Stay humble!
    Last edited by 2000Phoenix; 2 Days Ago at 05:00 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    I have seen a data sheet with a transient fueling table. I did copy it over, the difference was so small it would not have made a difference. Im guessing different injectors may have a different spray pattern, possibly changing the way the fuel collects on the port walls or the difference in droplet size?

Yes but whatever data was provided you could just as easily got to by making adjustments based on how it behaved. i.e., it's just tuning, it's not hard specs that shouldn't be fiddled with like the other injector tables.