Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Injector Data Repository

Just to add an extra I haven't seen
    25317628 26 lb
    Delphi 01-07 GM Chevy GMC Truck 4.8L 5.3L 6.0L 25317628 25320287 17113698 FJ10062

Gen 3 injectors already have the data in the right format in the stock Gen 3 files, don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    Gen 3 injectors already have the data in the right format in the stock Gen 3 files, don't they?
    Yes my bad. What were the largest GM injector for Gen 3?

As far as I know, 29lb for cars and 35lb for trucks. Even the 8.1's were only 30lb unless you wanna get into the marine stuff, which is not exactly thick on the ground in the salvage yard and pretty stupid money for new (not fake) ones. There are lots of people who claim they found the data for marine 8.1 injectors but everybody who claims that has different data from everybody else who claims that, so...

Potential Tuner
    Hello,

I am new to tuning with HP tuners and need a little (or a lot) of help to get things moving.

I'm currently looking for some injector data for 36lb 12594512 injectors to be used in a P01 ECU.

If anyone has this data it would be very helpful. Here is my current tune that we have started it with, but it still has the smaller injectors and is hunting at idle alot. Thanks

TN 53-novats-noMAF-added base flow 11.hpt

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCharged140 View Post
    Hello,

I am new to tuning with HP tuners and need a little (or a lot) of help to get things moving.

I'm currently looking for some injector data for 36lb 12594512 injectors to be used in a P01 ECU.

If anyone has this data it would be very helpful. Here is my current tune that we have started it with, but it still has the smaller injectors and is hunting at idle alot. Thanks

TN 53-novats-noMAF-added base flow 11.hpt
    Post #39

Potential Tuner
    Great, Thank you so much!

I did not realize that the excel file had many of them in there.

Senior Tuner
    Delphi Marine 42lb (45.86lb@4bar) 8.1 496 in Gen 3 format - Delphi 25348180
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    Updated FIC data for Siemens Deka 60 (73.18lb@4bar) Tall (LS1/LS6 height) in Gen 3 format - FI114961 (Minitimer) and FI114191 (USCAR).

Minitimer:
    FI114961 61LB DEKA IV LONG MINITIMER EV1.jpg

FI114961 61LB DEKA IV LONG MINITIMER EV1 DIMENSIONS.png

USCAR:
    FI114191 61LB DEKA IV LONG USCAR.jpg

FI114191 61LB DEKA IV LONG USCAR DIMENSIONS.png
    Last edited by SiriusC1024; 01-11-2024 at 08:21 AM.

What the hell. I'll try yet another set of 60# Deka data that is wildly different from the others, which are all very different from each other. Maybe this will be the one where it is not obvious that I am tuning around some baked in errors like all the others. Or I just go back to a known good enough tune. Seriously, though, I can't think of any other injector that has more "legitimate" data floating around, and none of it yet has been truly correct. Kind of makes me miss 2005, when nobody claimed to have real data, and you knew you were just tuning around the errors.

Senior Tuner
    Post back with your results.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by gametech View Post
    What the hell. I'll try yet another set of 60# Deka data that is wildly different from the others, which are all very different from each other. Maybe this will be the one where it is not obvious that I am tuning around some baked in errors like all the others. Or I just go back to a known good enough tune. Seriously, though, I can't think of any other injector that has more "legitimate" data floating around, and none of it yet has been truly correct. Kind of makes me miss 2005, when nobody claimed to have real data, and you knew you were just tuning around the errors.
    All from the same source?

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by gtstorey View Post
    All from the same source?
    There really is a plethora of data. I take the attached as the true source. The recent updated file looks pretty close. Alvin taught me that GM offset is based off HiSlope, but Ford is based off Lo. So, if you imagine a dotted line continuing back down to the x-axis you'll see what I mean.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    I was really talking about the source of the actual injectors. It wouldn't surprise me if 50% of "Deka" injectors are really counterfeit.

Quote Originally Posted by gtstorey View Post
    I was really talking about the source of the actual injectors. It wouldn't surprise me if 50% of "Deka" injectors are really counterfeit.
    I haven't bought any since before the counterfeits were even an issue. The ones in my personal car that I use for playing with different tuning stuff are so old they still have Mototron printed on them. That being said, if I were going to build something else for myself, I would probably just use injector dynamics. People spend so much on the rest of their builds, then try to cheap out on injectors and it costs more in the long run. I will try the new data on the GTO, as it is obvious that the old FIC data is wrong based on the impossibly low idle area VE that is required with that data, as well as the tip-in issues that have to be corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusC1024 View Post
    Post back with your results.
    So far all the VE numbers look plausible, in particular the idle and decel areas. The previous FIC data caused unbelievably low VE numbers in those areas in particular. I have not taken time to log much in the way of specific transient fueling results, as I want to do that on a single tank of one specific ethanol blend in order to eliminate alcohol content sensor changes making an impact on the results. In order to test this data set, I uncooked a previous tune to eliminate all the baked in errors that were necessary to get fueling right without correct data. This looks like it may be the first time I won't have to fudge any numbers. Unfortunately, I do not have access to any completely stock vehicles to test.

GM Gen4 Injectors v2.1.xls

Added the 33lb car LS2 data (12569113/89017586). Not a true conversion since those exist in 2005 E40 which is like 90% the same as Gen3's format.

Potential Tuner

Question 0280155868 36lb/380cc fuel injectors

Taken from 2014 Caprice file:
    Attachment 134015

These are weird. Flow rate table is identical to the LS3 12576341 but the part numbers don't interchange. I wouldn't be surprised if they are internally the same but have some minor fitment differences that make the need for separate part numbers.

The other 3 tables are different, but that could be just GM doing weird stuff in other parts of the cal.
    Hi, new to the site & HP Tuners.

Have a 96 Grand Sport vette I have been tuning via LT1 edit so familiar with most of the terms etc.

Now I have a vehicle with 5.7l LS1 Gen3 P59 ECU.

The car now has OTR, VCM710 cam, headers bigger valves & heads are ported so the standard 28lbs injectors are pulling 108% duty cycle at 6500.

My cutoff is 6800 but don't use it at present due to the injectors being maxed out.

I have calculated the 0280155868 36LB/380CC FUEL INJECTORS will be a good upgrade nut wish to understand which tables to change when I swap to these and what values to use?

I don't know if there is full data available for those, they come from the 3800 and those PCMs don't have the same injector data tables as P01/P59.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by s79colin View Post
    Hi, new to the site & HP Tuners.

Have a 96 Grand Sport vette I have been tuning via LT1 edit so familiar with most of the terms etc.

Now I have a vehicle with 5.7l LS1 Gen3 P59 ECU.

The car now has OTR, VCM710 cam, headers bigger valves & heads are ported so the standard 28lbs injectors are pulling 108% duty cycle at 6500.

My cutoff is 6800 but don't use it at present due to the injectors being maxed out.

I have calculated the 0280155868 36LB/380CC FUEL INJECTORS will be a good upgrade nut wish to understand which tables to change when I swap to these and what values to use?
    Post #29 here has the data you need.

I don't know if there is full data available for those, they come from the 3800 and those PCMs don't have the same injector data tables as P01/P59.
    However, this data might not be useful unless you've done an 0411 swap and are running 58psi fuel pressure. Can you post a screenshot of your injector tables? Might be able to convert it.
    Last edited by SiriusC1024; 02-08-2024 at 03:21 AM.