Thread: HHO tuning for hydrogen dry cells

Potential Tuner

HHO tuning for hydrogen dry cells

I am looking for anyone that is experimenting using HP tuners to dial in the use of hydrogen fuel cell generators know as HHO dry cells. There are chips available and maf/map foolers but I know Hp tuners can do this. The afr stoich will have to be lowered to compensate for the added oxygen in the exhaust but what if the hho is off. Will the vehicle then be run lean? Would a separate o2 widewand still be accurate to tune with? With high gas prices this seems like a good time to dive into this.

Potential Tuner

gen 3 4.8l jeep wrangler yj on HHO

Quote Originally Posted by chaoschoppers View Post
    I am looking for anyone that is experimenting using HP tuners to dial in the use of hydrogen fuel cell generators know as HHO dry cells. There are chips available and maf/map foolers but I know Hp tuners can do this. The afr stoich will have to be lowered to compensate for the added oxygen in the exhaust but what if the hho is off. Will the vehicle then be run lean? Would a separate o2 widewand still be accurate to tune with? With high gas prices this seems like a good time to dive into this.
    im also looking for someone to spread some info on how lean to go when running HHO