Thread: 07, L76 6.0, can't get to idle

Tuner in Training

07, L76 6.0, can't get to idle

Very new to the tuning scene as you all will soon notice. I have a 2007 Silverdo, 6.0 L76. I have done a DOD delete, mild cam installed (218/227, .522 lift) upon rebuild. My issue is with getting the thing to idle. she wants to but dies quickly. Right now it has open headers and just the front O2 sensors. As I said I am new and about to pull my hair out. I have watched countless vids and read many forum posts. I can not seem to find the right one to help me get this thing running. Attached is my current tune file and a scanner file, which has now seemed to stop working. That is another problem. If I could please get someone to look at my file and offer some advise to this old school noob it would be greatly appreciated. O, she seems to be extremely rich during cranking. Thanks for any information.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    I can't really tell much from that datalog. Does it have any DTC's? Is the MAP Sensor working ok? It should read around 100 kPa with key on/engine off.
    Does it still have a stock air box?
    This one should get it started up.
    hptune07silveradoinitialidletuneKWMOD.hpt

Tuner in Training
    I just installed a new MAP sensor this morning because of the no reading. Yes, stock air box. DTCs- P0010, P0011, P0016...damn I didn't realize how many DTCs it was throwing. I guess I should chase some of these down first. Is it throwing these cam ones because of the DOD delete? When doing so it removed the cam sensor on the back of the valley cover. Thanks for your response. I'm tempted to put a match to it!!

Also once it's running you should unplug the o2 sensors, they hate to operate with open headers.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.