Thread: Ultima fitted with CTS-V LSA 6.2 engine stalls with A/C on ECM E67

Potential Tuner

Ultima fitted with CTS-V LSA 6.2 engine stalls with A/C on ECM E67

Hi Guys, is there somewhere in HP Tuners, were i can configure load to compensate for A/C on.

Engine Cadillac CTS-V LSA 6.2L, fitted with a Magnuson Heartbeat TVS2300 SC.

been working on the MAF and VE tunes, making progress, now pretty good fuel trims etc.

but one annoying bug to iron out, the engine stalling at lower speeds RPM's when the A/C clutch kicks in, have increased the idle RPM's and VSS RPM's which has helped quite a bit, calibrated the pulse to be within 1/2% of actual vehicle speed, which has improved things a lot. as that was far out before..

but as the ECM does not see the A/C system on, the idle up under load function is not available it seems.

any work arounds within the tune to me?

or should i be looking at installing some idle up bypass valve to increase airflow as soon as the A/C clutch kicks in?

any recommendations welcomed...

Post the file.. I’ve done a lot of ultima setups.. badass car

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Potential Tuner
    heres the current tune file.

will be trying the car next on E20, as now pulling timing on WOT, fuel trims are close and making targets, fuel appears to be the issue now, currently been running our regular unleaded 95 (equivalent to 91 in the states) octane.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    Hi Ben just posted the current tune file, thanks in advance for taking a look, they sure as bad ass looking cars and will more than certainly go very well once dailed in correctly...

Potential Tuner
    Hi Ben found the AC issue problem resolved today under idle and airfly, ac pull up and down, my tune from the factory was zeros. so have dialed that in now no more stalling... finally!

Heck yea, good deal

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C