Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LMRC delete 2019 F150 coyote isuues

Quote Originally Posted by coach36 View Post
    Does someone have settings for a imrc delete on a gen3?
    Sure, did a bunch. Question is why you want IMRC to be deleted?

People tend to IMRC delete just because FB hero told them it's going to make power...or another internet hero
    recommended IRMC deletion because it's better this way. Wall its a NO for both.

Stock n/a car leave them be...you are better swapping 2 connectors if your are swapping gen 3 mani into gen 2.
    Boost tend to not like IMRC closed that much...but IMRC can be left for idling for one or two MP's only and it will help.
    You can set them off in tune 100%, no need to buy fancy lock outs or remove hardware unless you are pushing 20psi trough.

Boosted? This needs MP rearrangement and is not so simple. Hit me up if you want a field tested solutions.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad03snake View Post
    They are enabled in my gen 3/10R80 control pack tune.
    Have you verified they are functioning by datalog?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    Sure, did a bunch. Question is why you want IMRC to be deleted?

People tend to IMRC delete just because FB hero told them it's going to make power...or another internet hero
    recommended IRMC deletion because it's better this way. Wall its a NO for both.

Stock n/a car leave them be...you are better swapping 2 connectors if your are swapping gen 3 mani into gen 2.
    Boost tend to not like IMRC closed that much...but IMRC can be left for idling for one or two MP's only and it will help.
    You can set them off in tune 100%, no need to buy fancy lock outs or remove hardware unless you are pushing 20psi trough.

Boosted? This needs MP rearrangement and is not so simple. Hit me up if you want a field tested solutions.
    Agreed, I enabled them on my project. Idles better, better fuel economy.

Potential Tuner
    I would love to use them on my gen3 coyote swap but they don't clear my firewall hence why I have to lock them out. I also am looking to have them turned off but drive/function almost as stock if possible. Is there a guide for the changes for a gen3 motor?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 5-oh-mustang View Post
    I would love to use them on my gen3 coyote swap but they don't clear my firewall hence why I have to lock them out. I also am looking to have them turned off but drive/function almost as stock if possible. Is there a guide for the changes for a gen3 motor?
    There isnt much info on gen 3 stuff yet. I have the same issue and deleted mine due to firewall clearance

Potential Tuner
    Same here? you ever get yours disabled?