I am working on a 2015 6.0 swapped jeep with a turbo 350 tranny that gets really cranky when it goes into closed loop. The motor came out of a silverado 4x4 and is in a 2x4 jeep now with a th350 trans. I have turned off everything I can see for the swap and assume the trans setting needs to be in automatic free wheel mode with a non electric trans? The motor is all stock with the exception of a cold air kit with the maf in it. Will the ecm need a speed input of some sort to run correctly? The guy installed a dakota digital speed sensor and converter for the jeep speedo but nothing running to the motor. I know I have heard that the E78s suck for standalone operation but I was hoping if its all in stock form it could be done without major headaches. I had one good startup but the O2s seem really slow at adjusting and the 2nd startup warm was aweful when it hit closed loop. Any feedback would be great.Jeep initial3.hptjeep after plugs and o2 swap.hpljeep after plugs and o2 swap 2nd start.hpl