Thread: Need help tuning my 06 gto please

Potential Tuner

Need help tuning my 06 gto please

I need to tune for the long tube headers,they caused 02 sensors codes.I think I?m not going in to closed loop operation,because my tcc is working erratic. I just put a brand new stall converter

If you own HP Tuners, then it's probably best you post up your file if you want help.

Use the VCM scanner to see what codes it's throwing and see if you can fix the problem. You'll need to learn it somehow if you want to tune it.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Thanks for responding.How do I post my tune and logs the rite way?i just started learning how to use it.I?ll post them tomorrow if I can figure it out...thanks again

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad06gto View Post
    Thanks for responding.How do I post my tune and logs the rite way?i just started learning how to use it.I?ll post them tomorrow if I can figure it out...thanks again
    Click on the Go Advanced button and the Attachments icon. It will allow you to add your tune.

Or, if you'd like to email me at [email protected], I'll be glad to help you.

Potential Tuner

tune file 06 gto

Quote Originally Posted by kevin87turbot View Post
    Click on the Go Advanced button and the Attachments icon. It will allow you to add your tune.

Or, if you'd like to email me at [email protected], I'll be glad to help you.
    vats delete o2 codes turned off 2nd time tuning.hptvats delete o2 codes turned off 2nd time tuning.hpt

Potential Tuner
    Here is my tune files.I?m not sure how to adjust the o2 sensors to read correct.I got a code last nice for bank 1 sensor 2 I think

Senior Tuner
    Sometimes you have to disable P0133 and P0153 DTC's when installing LT headers. What DTC's do you have?

Potential Tuner
    I just disabled the downstream o2 sensors and it is a lot better.I also disabled COT. I left the boxes checked for ses. But I?m still showing incomplete checks on my vcm scanner.My first test drive my TCC came unlocked, i cleared the codes in the VCM scanner and it started working, there was no codes showing. when I did this...it?s a 06 gto with LS2 I guess it was a ghost code.really not sure