Thread: 07 tahoe 4l80e and NP241 conversion

Potential Tuner

07 tahoe 4l80e and NP241 conversion

So I have converted my 2007 Tahoe to a 4l80e and a manual np241 transfer case. Got the transmission working excellent, 4x4 working as expected, but I have one issue I need some help with.... The service 4x4 message is driving me crazy and I cannot figure out how to rid myself of this issue, I have removed the tccm... which caused traction control and abs and park assist to be disabled... I then Bypassed the highspeed data lines that went in and out of the tccm... that gave me back my traction control and antilock brakes and park assist... however the service 4x4 message persists even after unhooking the battery for an hour, clearing codes with my scanner ect.... I think I have it pinned down possible to splice pack 205 pin C... with models that have a tccm there is a Dark blue and white wire here... on other models this should be Light blue and be coming from the ebcm.... Just wondering if anyone can confirm this? Do I simply need to jump the ebcm data from sp203 to pin c of sp205? This should then tell the bcm there is data on that line allowing the code to be cleared and no more service 4x4 message?

Get the IPC reprogrammed with a 2WD VIN. You'll never be able to make the light turn off as long as it's still 4WD programmed and the TCCM is missing, the status messages are sent over the single-wire class2 and so there's nothing you can splice or bypass to recreate the data the TCCM would have been sending.

screenshot.03-03-2022 09.59.07.png