Thread: Fuel injector query tuning ID 1050IDX LSA CTS-V Ultima

Potential Tuner

Fuel injector query tuning ID 1050IDX LSA CTS-V Ultima

Hey Guys, under recommendation, I have fitted a set of ID 1050XDS fuel injectors to our LSA CTS-V engine fitted in a Ultima sportscar,

the car is fitted with the following upgrades KPW Street fighter 1500 dual fuel pump, Magnuson Heartbeat TVS2300 running 14PSI boost. 2.75inch SC pulley, stock pulleys else were on the engine. engine internals are stock, headers are custom equal length free-flowing.

Currently setup with a Vaptorworx Fuel Controller, idle fuel pressure 43.5PSI, controlled by Map3Bar map sensor.

so far in the tune, im having to pull so much fuel out of the tune, still running pig rich under WOT, injectors running approx 43% duty cycle on WOT, Im advised the injectors are perfectly fine and tuneable for our spec engine, but not seeing this in reality, to my understanding, should I not be running injectors ideally more in the region of 70/80% duty cycle at WOT (I'm thinking ID 720XDS?). also cant add much timing to the tune at this stage either. currently running on regular pump gas, here in thailand sold as unleaded 95 Oct, but similar very similar rating to 91oct in the US. although considering swapping to E20 a little later in the tuning, first just want to get up and running on regular pump gas. as the car is not driven often enough.

anyone had any experience tuning Manual LSA CTS-V motors fitted with similar upgraded SC's? (the supercharger was swapped out to help deal with improved charged air cooling, the stock was not capable due to much higher ambient temps here in Asia.

we are not looking to go above 750hp more likely 700hp at the crank, due to stock internals on the engine at the moment.

current but far from finished tune attached...

any pointers welcomed...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    are the injectors 1000cc at 43.5psi or at 58psi ? ur setup for 58psi so u would have to shift the IFR down so the 408kpa is in the 308kpa cell, also ur setup for sorta maf only and also failing it so fueling is not going to be right until that is adjusted to suit what ur wanting to do MAF and vve blend or VE only, also u would prob be better in the GM v8 gen4 section being the LSA engine