Tuner in Training

Is someone willing to check out my main spark table? It's a mess

I've been starting to dial in my recent build

5.3l lm4
    sloppy stage 2 cam
    ported 862 heads
    shorty headers
    92mm throttle body

I have a log and a the current tune I'm going to attach, I see the 3d map looks like a mess and I cant wrap my mind around it , very new to this and I just want my truck to run safely I don't expect for it to be perfect without a wideband or knock sensors or a dyno

just looking for some insight here

it seems to run pretty decent now somehow, but i know it could use more timing at higher throttle , very little power down low but once it opens up it pulls hard

Yes, that timing horrible. Put it back to stock and start over.

Tune your MAF and VE before working on the timing. Get a wideband before you even think about full throttle tuning. You have no idea if fueling is correct without that and adding in timing is the last thing you want to do.

Also what injectors are you using? I don't know of any GM injector that is just 30lb/hr like yours is.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    at cruise it was giving it almost 40 degrees of advance at low air mass cruising along and making things real hot. im not sure what to do , stock timing table seems like way too much timing in some areas

If fueling is all wrong, then things can get hot. It should have no trouble running 35-45 degrees of timing at cruising speeds.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.