Thread: 2014 Camaro SS - Electronic Throttle

Question 2014 Camaro SS - Electronic Throttle

So I've been going through some posts and haven't found a clear answer yet. Still, when I adjust any pedal percentage, I immediately go into Engine Power is Reduced & I get a Christmas tree on my dash. Even when I scan for the DTCs, I gain nothing read back; does anyone knows a solution? The percentages I adjusted weren't even that significant, but it worked for about half a second, then it shoots the message, and the car is super slow. Thanks!

Sure, don't touch those tables.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuning Addict
    You have to tune around this. You can't change the pedal settings anymore than about 5% and that's only in lower throttle areas which kind of renders it useless...

This is what I posted in another thread in regards to what I'm pretty sure your after. Use caution and understand what your getting into before modifying these tables too. This is referring to etc scaler. You may even find that you just need to more "fully" tune your spark and PE tables to get what your after. Like I said don't modify the below listed tables without researching and understanding more of what they do. If done wrong they can cause you to lose control of your throttle...

Smaller than actual scaler will make the throttle more responsive "quicker opening" and actually close slower. This can help with adaptive idle not being 100% dialed in... NEGATIVES - transients will need more tweaking as it's not "seeing" the whole picture of what air is coming into the engine. You'll probably have to lower braf to get the throttle to close kinda how you want it. Throttle may take off too "easily" with very little input changes - start getting into a safety territory issue if scaling is too much smaller - especially on wet roads.

Larger than actual scaler will make the throttle less responsive "slower opening - ie more pedal movement required for the same effect", but close a little quicker. This can make the throttle a little "smoother" for something like a cam for instance, but can require a lot of idle reworking...

If you change etc scaler to something other than what your already tuned for you will need to redo your MAF and VE - it will change your wot fueling and as stated transient fueling...

Three other directly related tables are under your torque model tab - they are airflow for high, low and mid altitudes - these will do the exact same things only you can more finely and correctly dial in your airflow model using these for near OE drivability even making 1000hp to the tires...
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Small changes can be done and little bit goes along way..
    Can actually go larger in certain areas of the throttle

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C