Thread: fell on its face

Advanced Tuner

fell on its face

just as the title states. At around 2600rpm when i give it a full-on pedal stab, it packed its lunch and went home! now i can give it a quick half throttle stab and it does ok. im thinking that it may be timing related. With that said, im not sure that my Spark Retard histogram is set up correctly. If so, how should i view it in order to copy and paste? average? counts? + or -? what is the best way to go about tuning the gen 4 timing tables High/Low Octane, and Idle Spark Advance?WOTcutoutmaf.hplnew tq tablesfafm.hpt1.hpt
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuning Addict
    Disable your tip in limiting for etc. The only obvious place I saw in the log where you went full pedal, throttle went full throttle and then cut to 70%. I originally thought traction control, but you have that all off in the tune then saw your tip in limiting was still the only thing really stock other than some other trans parameters which you might also want to change. The 6 on/off torque switches above the transmission torque settings you might want to put back to stock. They can on occasion cause side effects. Also under spark retard - you tip in settings there too - 0 out v8 mode...
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Advanced Tuner
    Ok. disabled tip in limit for ETC, put the 1-6 Max torque settings back stock. im not finding v8 mode under Spark-Retard

Maybe this
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

Advanced Tuner
    Thank you! Ill get it done!