Thread: 2016 Chevy SS, installed Stage 2 BTR Cam, LSA Supercharger and FIC 1000cc inj.

Potential Tuner

2016 Chevy SS, installed Stage 2 BTR Cam, LSA Supercharger and FIC 1000cc inj.

Will I be able to start the vehicle on stock tune or is that a bad idea? Don't know where to start with the tune, obviously didn't think it all the way through. I did get a good read and download of stock tune but I am now learning that I may need to make some changes prior to starting vehicle. My plan was to do all the work and install of supercharger, injectors, cam and springs then drive it to a tuner or tune myself, so I purchased the MPVI2. Looking at it now think I am in over my head. Any advice? Should be wrapped up with everything tomorrow, everything is installed just waiting on a catch can and a crank pulley pin kit to come in tomorrow and install.Stock SS tune.hpt

No, you can't start it and drive it on a stock tune. Look at all the things you changed.

At a minimum you need to change these things.

Input the injector data from FIC.

Change the MAP linear and offset data to that of the 3 bar sensor on the supercharger.

It may start and run with just that. It won't start with the wrong MAP data and it would flood itself if the injector data isn't changed.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Well I have the data match sheet that came with the injectors but looking at my tune just not quite sure where to plug all this in at. I was looking at other tunes that came stock with supercharger for reference but still a little intimidated. Which led me to sign up and pay for the classes at HP Academy. Just a little down being that I will be going back offshore on Tuesday for 14 days. Wanted to at least move it out the shop.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzwiggins View Post
    Well I have the data match sheet that came with the injectors but looking at my tune just not quite sure where to plug all this in at. I was looking at other tunes that came stock with supercharger for reference but still a little intimidated. Which led me to sign up and pay for the classes at HP Academy. Just a little down being that I will be going back offshore on Tuesday for 14 days. Wanted to at least move it out the shop.
    There are several of us that do remote tuning on here for a living if you want to reach out.

Potential Tuner
    I would definitely be interested in the remote tunning, just let me know where to send the data sheets and tune I have. Just need a good base tune that will enable me to get it to the dyno. Willing to pay the first one that inquires

Senior Tuner
    Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Potential Tuner
    Email on the way!

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    offer remote sessions
    info in signature
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161