Thread: WOT then Lean symptoms

WOT then Lean symptoms

Good evening hpt members,

i recently started tuning my ls1 347 d1sc procharged camaro and im running into a slight issue.

after going WOT or i see my wideband go lean by alot, and its a bit scary to see on the logs.

any help on what i need to look into ?

i also i need to change my pe to show .85 boost and .79 in boost, would that be if stoich is 14.12 my pe should be 1.176 and boost should read 1.266 and if im not mistaking, whichever is richer will take effect ?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Post the tune file also.

I am not seeing the lean issue in that log. Only some data that says the VE table needs some work. Would you give us a time stamp from that log of the exact issue you are describing? Or, if you could zoom in on the charts a bit and take a screen shot of the problem area you want help with?

PE - Are you talking about the regular PE table and the Boost PE table in the 2/3 bar custom operating systems? The richer of the two tables will be used depending on the current RPM and MAP.

Going lean off throttle is normal and for sure after going wide open throttle and you decel. Just watch your injector pulse width drop way low or drop to zero because they shut off when decel fuel cut off is active.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.