Thread: 2013 escalade 6.2 vvt dod delete, wont idle if map is enable in dynamic airflow

2013 escalade 6.2 vvt dod delete, wont idle if map is enable in dynamic airflow

2013 escalade 6.2 vvt dod delete, wont idle if map is enable in dynamic airflow

im out of solution

try 3 different map
    if we disable dynamic airflow, truck start and keep idle.
    once enable, start then died in 10sec

run.hpt

Easy.

Why did you enable the 2 bar OS on this tune file?

With the 2 bar OS enabled the VVE editor goes away and give you 3 new VE tables under the Airflow tab. They are labeled IMRC open/closed/VE. Those tables have zero data in them, so no data means no fuel and that is why it will not run at all.

Put the stock OS back in this truck if you are not running boost. Then continue on with your tuning.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    This ^^^

someone just told me the same on a FB page !!

thanks a lot

i dont have the oem file, but i can segment swap one from a tune from the repo !

The segment swap will not work. The 2 bar OS and factory OS won't be the same using the segment swapper.

You can use an excel spreadsheet to put the VVE table from the stock file into the 2 bar OS IMRC tables. The axis get flip flopped with the 2 bar OS so that is why a spreadsheet is need to flip the axis around. Then just tune it with the 2 bar OS.
    Last edited by 5FDP; 12-21-2021 at 10:09 PM.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.