Thread: LS1 converted to run E67 ecu but have issues.

Potential Tuner

Question LS1 converted to run E67 ecu but have issues.

New Member but not new to LSx. However all my time has been strictly gen3 stuff...

Father Swapped a 2011 Colorado from 4 cylinder to LS1 and it runs and drives okish. But starting and idle is rough and fueling is lean. He recently passed away and I am attempting to fix these issues.

It's a LS1 with 58x reluctor wheel and cam sensor. Using E67 ecu.

Has headers, mild cam on 114 lsa, and Fitech 102mm intake and GM 12613411 injectors

I am looking for a starting point for starting and idle. I haven't been able to find any good reference for this.

Any info on where to start or reference file would be much appreciated.

Attaching current running tune. This is what I am starting with.

*EDIT* The truck does have a persistent P0341 - Camshaft Position Sensor A Circuit Range/Performance (Bank 1 or single sensor) error. It's has a gen 4 timing cover with sensor. Not sure if it has the original crank sensor. Did the gen 4 require a newer type crank sensor??? Attaching a log.

Thanks Guys.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by brian.mclucas; 12-08-2021 at 06:13 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Found major contributing factor, Used a bore scope to check timing gear. It's a 1x gear instead of 4x. Hopefully after swapping this, starting will be better and can work on getting fuel more in line.

Yes, the crank sensors are (electrically) different from 24x (12v) to 58x (5v).