Thread: Looking for a remote tuner

Potential Tuner

Looking for a remote tuner

I'm a rookie with hp tuners and need some help with my tune. I'm having bad lean surges on decel/downshifts, and otherwise running mostly rich I believe. Gen 4 5.3 LC9 in a Silverado with stage 3 TSP VVT cam, 4.56 gears, 265mm 2800-3000 circle d stall, plus bolt on's. Not too thrilled about how the truck has been driving lately. Most notably since the stall.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Let me know if I can help

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Tuner in Training
    Ben Charles has been helping my truck. the guy is extremely helpful, responds very quickly and wont leave you with cryptic information to solve yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Hey Ben, I'd be thrilled if you could help!

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewRCSB View Post
    Ben Charles has been helping my truck. the guy is extremely helpful, responds very quickly and wont leave you with cryptic information to solve yourself.
    Sweet, thanks brother!

My email is in my sig!! Send me an email with techs file and specs and we can go from there

14 Gen 5 Viper

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Charles View Post
    My email is in my sig!! Send me an email with techs file and specs and we can go from there
    I emailed you last night and again just now..

Potential Tuner
    Ben Charles you da man! Anyone who needs help getting their rig dialed in, this is the guy I promise you! After many retunes with the other guy I was dealing with my truck just was not a pleasure to drive anymore, but this man got me dialed in after only three attempts! True story. Appreciate your time and expertise Ben!

Potential Tuner
    Don't waste your time with Casey from Mail Order Tune, he's short with you and often just sends the same tune back without making changes and tells ya to "try this one" I have mine with a local tuner now trying to figure out what he has done

Kevin let me know if I can help

14 Gen 5 Viper

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Walker View Post
    Don't waste your time with Casey from Mail Order Tune, he's short with you and often just sends the same tune back without making changes and tells ya to "try this one" I have mine with a local tuner now trying to figure out what he has done
    Bro you ain't lyin! He had my truck running and shifting like complete garbage and now Ben got everything dialed in in one day! Even got the Fast 102 and put on and took off about 5 times because the truck would die at almost every stop, and even got that back on now and runs perfect with Ben's tune.