Thread: c6 ls3 knock at low rpm

Tuner in Training

c6 ls3 knock at low rpm

Hi,

I am new to the tuning. Been reading Greg Banish book and listening to his DVD. I have 2009 ls3 with below mods:
    1. Airaid cai
    2. ARH long tube headers, catted x pipe and Borla S type exhaust
    3. Ported throttle body
    4. GPI ported intake manifold(Ported mod rod)

Stock car showed upto 5' knock. I started tuning for MAF. Made some changes especially to the spark table, removed 3' overall from high octane table to dial in MAF. Improved knock decay rate.
    Trying to go out and log. Seeing lot of knock throughout, especially at low rpms. Removed 1' from the cells where knock is registered and a cell before. But still seeing the knock.
    Looking for help to understand what may be causing this knock and guide me at the right direction.

Second issue I am seeing is even though I take MAF data from scanner and paste- multiply by % I am seeing dramatic changes in MAF. Looking for help in dialing MAF or looking for right direction.

Third even though I have set PE RPM at 3500 I see that PE is not enabled until 4000rpm. Trying to figure out what may be causing PE delay. Looking for directions on this as well.

Please find attached stock tune file, multiple maf changes files and log files for every step. Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong in the dialing in process.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training

few more log files

attaching few more log files. Also forgot to mention I have AEM Wideband ODBII.
    I did try to find answers in the forum here as well as corvetteforum but stuck on the knock part as well as the MAF tuning.
    Also seeing weird reading as shown in the screenshot attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Still trying to find an answer. May be i will start another thread since there is no response yet