Thread: LS2 Wont Start

Tuner

LS2 Wont Start

2006 Corvette LS2 bored and stroked to 7.0 Liter. Cam: 242/246 .6xx?
    LS7 heads fully ported. It also has 42# injectors.

Last night I threw in a base tune by just scaling for the injectors in the IFR table and scaled from 6liter to 7liter. The car would not start at all. They are thinking it has something to do with the crank position sensor not working right or something because it wont even fire. Any ideas? I dont think this is a tuning issue, but could it be? If I am missing something let me know.

The car seriously will not even start for 1/2 second. All it does is every few seconds it lets out a little pop/puff from the exhaust.

I did notice the timing while trying to start the car was 11*. I tried upping that in the cranking timing table and it did show that it was adding timing, but made very little difference.

Am I missing something or is this a mechanical issue. We are thinking its mechanical.

Do you have the 24x reluctor or the 58x reluctor? If it's the 24x you have the wrong one for your 06 Vette. All 06 and later Vettes use 58x.

FYI: The Engine Size constant does not affect fueling but of all things, Misfire detection on the LS2 series. Also: You may need to increase your MAF values especially around idle by the % size difference in the engines to get things going. I'm not even going to get into the SD/VE on the 06. It gives me math nighmares!
    Always Support Our Troops!