Thread: AA supercharged H/C C6Z shutting down during dyno runs!!!!!!!

AA supercharged H/C C6Z shutting down during dyno runs!!!!!!!

Welp aside from going over all the electrical connections etc etc I have no idea what is going on with this car. The car will shut down almost like its going into REP mode during pulls but will give no codes and fire right back up with no issue. I have been able to make a couple full pulls without issue. I have a attached a couple of logs and tune files. Originally I was going to tune this car maf only but after the issue arose I decided to go 2 bar OS. The scanner shows how it freaks out at the tops of the pulls and shuts off. The stft and LTFT start going haywire (even at full throttle) when this happens and the car will shut off. It loses all throttle and timing instantly goes WAY negative and it dies. The car is a 2013 C6Z with TSP heads/btr stg 3 cam and an AA blower setup with Alky meth kit. I thought for a second that the meth was saturating the maf as it is kinda close but after switching to SD OS I realized that wasn't the issue when the problem still occurred.

LMK if I left any info out that any of you guys man need but more importantly LMK if you have ever experienced this and if you happen to know where to start looking. I personally don't think it is a tuning issue but who knows.

SD
    aa 2 bar d2.hpl
    aa 2 bar os 6.hpt

MAF
    aa d7.hpl
    aa maf 7.hpt

Ground wire above starter was broken.
    Last edited by shoaf85; 10-13-2021 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Found fox

Advanced Tuner
    What were your final number on this set up?