Thread: LS3 E38 return 1:1 fuel system tables

Tuner in Training

LS3 E38 return 1:1 fuel system tables

So ive been researching but have come to a dead end.

2011 Corvette GS running 2 bar OS. Running a return style system with a 1:1 regulator hooked to vac/boost source. I've set all my injector data up per Fuel Injector Clinic data, set my IFR to constant 66.7(Double stoich/ Half IFR/IVT) Am I missing a table to modify for my regulator and system(Fore Innovations)? Ive read that the Offset vs pressure delta vs IGN needs to be adjusted for a 1:1 boost ref regulator. How do you go by doing this? Im seeing conflicting responses during my search and want to verify this isnt the cause of my lean issue at light part throttle tip in. I can have my fuel trims at less then 1% and during slow sweeping throttle increases it will lean out to the point it breaks up. Tune is attached. Ive yet to really get out of part throttle tuning as im still breaking in the clutch so MAF above 7000Hz isnt really touched yet.
    Attached Files Attached Files

[ECM] 12308 - Offset vs Delta vs IGNV

If you have a return style regulator and your fuel pressure adjusts on-the-fly in relation to manifold pressure, your Delta is always whatever is in the 408 kPa column (assuming 58psi KOEO). That table is still set up as if it were a returnless system.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    [ECM] 12308 - Offset vs Delta vs IGNV

If you have a return style regulator and your fuel pressure adjusts on-the-fly in relation to manifold pressure, your Delta is always whatever is in the 408 kPa column (assuming 58psi KOEO). That table is still set up as if it were a returnless system.
    Yes its currently set to 58psi KOEO with vacuum line off the reg. I appreciate the help! I'll copy/paste the 408kPa into the other columns.