Thread: 2016 Camaro SS M6 Trans swap to ZLE trans, now clutch slip warning in 1,2,5,6

Unhappy 2016 Camaro SS M6 Trans swap to ZLE trans, now clutch slip warning in 1,2,5,6

I road race a 2016 Camaro SS in time trials and wanted the close ratio transmission for performance. I installed a new MH3 RPO transmission and I get a "Reduced Power, Reduce Clutch Use" warning and power is cut but only in gears 1, 2, 5, and 6. This warning occurs even with light part throttle. I raced in 3rd and 4th with no warnings or cut power. I edited the gear ratios in the tune and that did nothing. The speedometer is accurate and stable, unlike the ones with the GM bulletin about the loose TOS reluctor wheel. I get no other DTC's. Any thoughts for getting the PCM to accept the new transmission ratios or to turn off the clutch abuse algorithm?
    Attached Files Attached Files

You should be able to adjust the gear ratios under the transmission tab.

Quote Originally Posted by 32vape View Post
    You should be able to adjust the gear ratios under the transmission tab.
    I edited table 20090 with the new ratios already and that did nothing to help.

Advanced Tuner
    Looks like you've changed the gear ratios so there shouldn't be much else to change. I've seen some references to having the speed limiter set to high causing some issues like this, so maybe drop it to 222 or something. And perhaps try a write entire. Curious to see what you find if you get this resolved!

I've never tried on one of these but can you log input shaft speed? Perhaps build a math to see if maybe it's legitimately detecting clutch slip if you can.