Thread: downloading hp tuners

Potential Tuner

downloading hp tuners help

I bought a new computer with windows 10. I have downloaded the vcm editor about a dozen times.
    When I try to open the file a VCM SUITE SETUP pops up. it says change repair or remove instillation.
    It will only let me repair or remove file from my computer. If I select repair it downloads files and I
    click finish and it closes. If I try to re-open it I get the same window pop up.

Thanks
    Last edited by shadetree73; 07-31-2021 at 10:57 PM.

Potential Tuner
    I had the program on there before, it was giving me
    problems so I uninstalled it.
    I reinstalled windows and it let me reload them.
    Its all good now.

Tuner
    Just experienced a similar issue. I downloaded HP Tuners and clicked on the .exe file. I got a message was saying "incompatible software" but when I clicked the START side bar, the program was there. Clicked on it and both editor and scanners were shown. Clicked on those and the programs came came right up.
    I just hope that you opted out of S when you first turned your computer on. If you didn't opt out, it cannot be reversed and only Microsoft products will work thereafter. After that was done it was a job making the programs function. Discovered that the serial numbers and authorization codes need to be put in exactly as they were sent to you. If you have an online account your MPVI box serial numbers and authorization codes should be there on the HP tuners website. HP made their tuning suite very secure and they probably cannot be hacked as you need their MPVI box for it all to work.