Thread: Cheap O2 sensor

Advanced Tuner

Cheap O2 sensor

I have searched and can't come up with the link for the cheap WBO2 sensors from the vw place. Can someone post it up?

If you run with a WBO2 sensor unpowered for say 1/2 hour, is it toast or can it be revived?
    www.outlawpontiacdragseries.com
    Come race with us in MA, PA, and VA!

2005 GTO A4 - Spintech X-pipe with Powerstick mufflers, IAT relocate, Volant, !scoops, !cowlgasket, !skid plate, LM-1, HPT2.0/MPVI Pro USB, 275x40x17 Nitto DR, rolled fenders, Pedders 2985 springs, Britax baby seat with 5 point harness.
    Stock:13.36@104
    Mods in sig:[email protected]

Advanced Tuner
    www.1stvwparts.com
    part # 021 906 262 B

Found it. Cheap WBO2 sensor.

Anyone found a cheaper source? I think the last time they were $50 plus shipping, now they are $64 plus shipping.

2005 GTO A4 - Spintech X-pipe with Powerstick mufflers, IAT relocate, Volant, !scoops, !cowlgasket, !skid plate, LM-1, HPT2.0/MPVI Pro USB, 275x40x17 Nitto DR, rolled fenders, Pedders 2985 springs, Britax baby seat with 5 point harness.

Senior Tuner
    You can look through different applications (vehicle models) and sometimes they are less, even though they are the same thing (to us). I will try and look for my WBO2 info when I get home, I found a place that visually illustrates the differences in WBO2 sensor, by both element and connector. This can then be cross referrenced to OEM part numbers.

Bosch P/N from NAPA $50: 17014
    That's for the D-shaped 6pin connector version.

Don't know about the flat pack connector version.
    Always Support Our Troops!

Advanced Tuner
    Damn, I just ordered one. Won't be the last time I have toasted a WBO2 sensor. LOL. I take it once you run them unpowered for a little while, they can't be cleaned out and recalibrated? Its acting really goofy right now even after a FAC.

I had one that "cleaned up". But later the damn thing got drug across the pavement because the tie wrap wasn't any too tight. Had to replace that one because the calibration resistor got ground off.
    Always Support Our Troops!