Been doing street datalogging to get the a/f right and other stuff. Have to say its a good amount of power but I was expecting to hit 600 considering its a hhp stage 2 heads cam with 6.5psi added to it and other supporting mods. I did have the dyno guy stop at 6300rpm when I saw later that power was still rising but I dont know about how much higher to rev where it would be safe on these cars. Im also having some kinda issue im not sure if its normal but when the intake air temp is below about 120 degrees or so the air fuel ratio is perfect its right at 11.8-11.9 and at the topend i lean it a little to about 12.2. When the intake temp rises to around 140-150 like in traffic when its hot out or at the small dyno area which was also close to 100 degrees the car richens up a bunch. If I try to lean it out i see little bits of knock on the datalog so is this just the way it is or is there another way around this cause the dyno guy said if i had been closer to 12:1 i would have hit 600rwhp. Is there a setting I can change where it reduces spark instead of fuel at higher temps and would that get me more power? That was my goal to be around 620rwhp like hellcat numbers but im like 75hp away. Anyone have any ideas?DYNO SHEET SRT.jpg