Thread: 2010 intake and injectors onto 05 issue

Tuner in Training

2010 intake and injectors onto 05 issue

I have been reading up on how to transfer the information from a stock 2010 4.8 to my 05 4.8. i used the ls1 to ls3 excel sheet but that doesnt work for the injectors. 12580681 is the injector code which I believe are 30lb/hr for gm applications. I need help figuring this last part out to get the information into my stock tune so then i can basically start from scratch with the intake manifold and all the other external mods.

The spreadsheet should still work. You can edit the data in the sheet to put that 2010 data in there, then it will convert it over to the style you need.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    -injector flow rate - pressure delta (kpa) does up to 448. after that they do not coincide.
    -minimum injector pulse works correctly.
    -short pulse adder is off for the 2010 ecu and ls3 scale. to the point it'll just fall all over the place the past the halfway point.
    -injector offset vs map vs volts is correct for the 2005 but for the 2010 ecu all wrong. the column is correct but the row starts at 20 and goes up by 10 up to 180. the injector offset vs pressure delta vs ignv has the correct column but the rows are off. the ecu has every 4th one linking up to every 5th on the spreadsheet.

Yeah, some things are like that.

You don't need any of the data past 420ish kpa anyway because ~400kpa is 58psi.

I usually just make the rest work, takes some doing to copy/paste the right data in there to fit the speadsheet. Close enough is good enough sometimes.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    something like this work?
    would this help others?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    This is what I came up with for this file
    Attached Files Attached Files