Thread: Big Turbo 6.0 E38 Build Crank No Start VATs Disabled

Tuner in Training

Big Turbo 6.0 E38 Build Crank No Start VATs Disabled

Build is a 6.0 PPV 6l80 E38 with a large turbo (model not on hand). This is a side project me and my boss have been building on the side, I am not a tuner, i just know enough to get swaps running onto a trailer and to the tuner... usually.
    Dual 340 Pumps, speed controller, regulated to 43psi.
    Tried to start about a week ago and it seemed like VATS was still on, as i was testing it kept getting progressively worse, until eventually the plugs were fouled out. Swapped plugs today and retested, would start and stall, 1 sec. After two attempts it would not try to fire anymore, like its flooded again.
    Our tuner has been over and messed with Injector tables and whatnot and the only place ive gotten is really good at replacing fouled plugs on up and forward headers The tuner is a friend of my boss'. But there are some cars weve got back with some idle/ driveabilty issues.
    If someone had 5 minutes to look at this file and tell me if there are any red flags, honestly anything would be appreciated
    rx8.hpt

Tuner in Training
    Also i should add that ive tried a Full Write twice, made sure i have 12v on coils, inj, pcm in Start and Crank.