Thread: Cold Start very rich after shifting into gear 9.01 commanded AFR

Cold Start very rich after shifting into gear 9.01 commanded AFR

I have been working on my cold start transient fueling. Cold starts have always been a challenge. It warms up so fast its hard to get data. I finally have the transient fueling dialed in when up to tempature. So today it started fine. I put it into gear after 5 or so seconds of running. Commanded AFR went from 13.3 to 9.0. This is where it usually stalls. Once i get moving its ok if i am gentle on the throttle. Do I need to make adjustments on the Fuel>open loop>afterstart or P/N enrichment? I have not touched either. Its a 2005 silverado. 6.0, LSA cam, LSA supercharger. Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    How did this file get like this? There are far too many things changed in ways that don't make sense. No offense, but I think you should start fresh with a stock file again.

Are you referring to transient fuel? It is undrivable on the stock settings.

I changed the PN / Drive enrichment to .040 when its really cold and .020 from 46-111. Zeroed out the rest. Starts and runs pretty good now. Stays right at the commanded OL EQ. A little more adjustments on the transient fuel and I am finally done. I hope this helps someone.