Thread: 2018+ ford g.t 5.0 timed out controller failed

2018+ ford g.t 5.0 timed out controller failed

anyone dealing with not being able to write vehicles?
    using the latest beta version and good wifi and still wont program?
    did read file but just wont program.
    started a ticket and waiting on a response, just wanted to ask if anyone has delt with this?

can you show a picture of your error message!

ill try and upload here soon.
    no matter what i do it just wont write the vehicle.
    happens right after submitting to hptuners server
    Last edited by Lone_mfkn_wolf; 12-15-2020 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_mfkn_wolf View Post
    anyone dealing with not being able to write vehicles?
    using the latest beta version and good wifi and still wont program?
    did read file but just wont program.
    started a ticket and waiting on a response, just wanted to ask if anyone has delt with this?
    Had this happened few times - usually bad connection in OBD port, bad usb cable or reinstall the VCM Suite

Thanks for the replies, I will do that so far support states to try and remove a fuse for Bluetooth that may be causing the issue. I have removed a good amount of them and same thing. I also tried installing a beta version they sent but nothing. I?m gonna give it a go tomorrow installing everything on another laptop and hope for the best. I?m using the mpvi pro and already licensed the vehicle on that one. I?ve done gm with that one on internet without any problems.

Advanced Tuner
    Check cables

Well tried the other laptop but for some reason won?t resync my mpvi. Mpvi still works to program other vehicles except 18+ Fords in my case. Not sure what to do anymore think I might just take it as a loss. I?ll probably try the usb and obd 2 cables and that?ll be the last of it. I guess I won?t be able to tune fords anymore. Anything you guys recommend? Or other tuning softwares?
    Ohh and when resync it shows licenses backed up but I go into the Information and nothing is there in credit info.
    Last edited by Lone_mfkn_wolf; 12-17-2020 at 11:07 AM.

Something wrong with your MPVI or your usb cable is shot, or your OBD port is shot

Ok guys I used my last application key and linked the mpvi pro to a different laptop and were back in business. Just wanted to keep you guys updated as well incase anyone runs into this issue. Weird I guess it?s my laptop, might have a web browser blocker or something not communicating to hptuners server. Gonna use this new laptop for 18+ models and leave the old one for 18 and under.

Advanced Tuner
    Cable or obd port