Thread: I need help please >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tuner in Training

I need help please >>>>>>>>>>>>>

im facing issue with my truck while try to read or write with hptuner are showing error massage (Boot loader request timed out) and i tried to remove the battery cable and connect again but still same and aslo check the fues and it fine and remove the radio fuse but still same massage and i remove the radio completely and try but still same .

so please guys if anyone face this issue , please help .
    because i need to tune my truck for 6.0 swap.

my truck is (2003 gmc sierra 1500 ) .

Tuner in Training
    pickup a bench harness and pull the ecu . we had this issue initially due to voltage issues in the truck

Tuner in Training
    i already pull the ecu from the truck and connected to the bench harness and it work fine .
    so how i can solve this voltage issue .

Is there a alarm or chime adapter installed as well?
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

This can be due to stray voltage from accessories hooked up to the wrong spots or, just voltage drops in general like an open door or anything that might draw current while the write process is occurring. You might want to try pulling the radio/navigation system fuse. You need to keep trying it sometimes you will find it will fail several times then suddenly upload. I have had the same problem with a Gen III and so have a few others. I have had it fail 5 or 6 times before taking. On this particular vehicle we avoid the problem by disconnecting all added on electrical equipment and removing the Radio/Nav fuse. Make sure the battery is in great shape and fully charged. Trying to upload with a weak or old battery will cause trouble also.

Tuner in Training
    thanks guys for the help , i found the issue and now I'm able to tune my truck .
    what i did , i remove the fuses for BCM, ABS, Restraints, lighting (interior), Display ( instrument cluster) , remote key module .

You went after that stray voltage that's for sure! Usually it is the Dashboard information system of some sort. Glad you got it going!