Thread: LS2 Ifr table max value input

LS2 Ifr table max value input

I am working on tuning a turboed c6. I am trying to enter the values for motron 60 lb injectors, and the table has a max input of 63.5. After I figure the difference the injectors were flowed at I get a beginning value of 69.28325412. Is there a software problem, or do I need to take fuel out of the maf table to get it to work properly? Thanks

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    its a gm limit problem...you can compensate through VE or maf or whatever works for you.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

This was is the way I would set you IFR table for your Motrons.

Russ Kemp

I will work on being able to look at what you posted. Is there anyone who has a tune for these injectorson a c6 with all the necessary changes, I am not that familar with tunging just yet but would like to get something rolling.Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Russ K
    This was is the way I would set you IFR table for your Motrons.

Russ Kemp
    Russ,

Can you please explain the theory with how you set that table? I notice you keep the IFR constant from 0-40 kPa manifold vacuum.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Backside180
    Russ,

Can you please explain the theory with how you set that table? I notice you keep the IFR constant from 0-40 kPa manifold vacuum.

Thanks
    If you look at the stock IFR table, the 0-40 kpa manifold vacuum cells are at the same value. So I just shifted the IFR table up by the diff between the stock & the Motrons. This table was from a 2006 C5 6L.

Russ Kemp

Quote Originally Posted by Russ K
    If you look at the stock IFR table, the 0-40 kpa manifold vacuum cells are at the same value. So I just shifted the IFR table up by the diff between the stock & the Motrons. This table was from a 2006 C5 6L.

Russ Kemp
    Interesting. My C5 IFR table varies the whole way from 0-80 kPa manifold vacuum.

Any idea why they changed it for the C6s... or what changed to make the table shaped like that?

I think Russ was meaning that an 06 C6 (any) has the flatline from 0-40 Kpa Vac. The 05 C6's IFR table looks "normal".
    Always Support Our Troops!

Senior Tuner
    i've been meaning to ask, does anyone know what is the reason for the wacky half flat, half sloped IFR table? they do have a normal FPR, right?

Same in-tank returnless fuel system as the 2005's in the 2006's.
    Does this mean GM knows something we don't? Or did they screw up?

Completely different ECM on the `06 though. TCM is located inside the A6 trans.
    Always Support Our Troops!