Thread: model year credit.

model year credit.

So I bought HPtuners and a week later realized I should have got the enhanced I/O. Doh !

Anyway, did the upgrade and shipped my old one back. The new one should be on the way back to me. I just got the registration email that ask you to enter the new application key.

I did that and now it says no vehicles registered.

So my question is... Can I choose model year at this point instead of single vehicle ? Or maybe I could have before if I plugged into a second vehicle.

Basically, I would like to swap out PCM's withouth going over my limit on credits. This is a LS-2 vehicle.

Rich

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    you need to ping your new hardware to see what vehicles are registered on it.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

No need to have a spare PCM in an LS2 vehicle as you can't "kill" them like an LS1 PCM. They have a native bootloader that is more-or-less in permanent memory. If you have a problem with an LS2 PCM just choose Write Entire.
    Always Support Our Troops!

Well the reason I asked is because I am testing some tunes. At minimum one of them has been locked. So wont be able to write over that one.

Quote Originally Posted by rrmccabe
    Well the reason I asked is because I am testing some tunes. At minimum one of them has been locked. So wont be able to write over that one.
    would these be popular mail order tunes? and if so mind shareing the results, compare and who???
    98 Z28m6,ramVDS,lakewood LCA,sphon SFC,NOS 125shot,HPtuned LQ4.045milled heads,224/228 581/588 comp cam,fast toys lid,ported 85maf,ls6 intake,long tubes with custom exhaust

Sure.

Work in progress. You can see it here