Thread: Here is some tuning input on a 2007 Corvette

Tuner in Training corvettedoctor's Avatar

Here is some tuning input on a 2007 Corvette

OK just got done with a 2007 A6 Corvette porting heads and installing a cam. (Note: The cam is very differant and old LS1,LS2 cams with not work.) But made a kit that adapts any older cam to fit correctly. Now comes the fun part tuning it.

At first I thought it would take a large amount of time with the new VE Zoning table. Did a short cut as most of you might know and work almost perfect. I just messed with the MAF high and low tables along with the RAF table. Tweaked timing and then got the PE straight as well as a few other things. Now the Corvette runs near perfect idle and my fuel trims are within 1.0 to .2 of perfect.. I believe with a little more logging and hand tweaking I can get a little more power from it.

I noticed that this worked real good instead of doing it with the VE Zones. Which I need more time to figure out a easy way to do. May not be the correct way but it works just as good.

Any input on this method from any of you good or bad would be appreciated

Chris

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    considering the zone stuff was JUST added very few people have a good handle on it so the way you handled it seems just fine.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Like foff said the SD tuning stuff was just added. And it's a nighmare!
    You are doing it just like I have even with twin turbos...
    Always Support Our Troops!