Thread: weird dynamic airflow problem

Advanced Tuner

weird dynamic airflow problem

Hey guys I have a weird problem I have not come a cross before. I have tuned a ve commodore ute l98 manual maffless tune, cat back exhaust and OTR and it's doing weird things like the maff is not failed properly. please see log (around 16;50 on log and tune. Cheers
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by will15; 06-15-2020 at 09:45 PM.

Senior Tuner
    not sure but its not failed properly, its set to mil on second error should be first error P0101, P0102, P0103, then fail high 2 low 1, high/low counts to 1, rpm min 0, ert and test set to 0, dynamic airflow high/low 8100 8000 (u have 8000 and 100) see how that goes

Advanced Tuner
    Hey mate cheers for that it has worked, admittedly I did forget to set the fail on first error, but have never had to set the other things you mentioned. In saying that I wonder would running a sd custom opp masked the issue and this one is a standard os. Anyway cheers for the help I believe you have help me a few times over the years and I do really appreciate it.

Advanced Tuner
    Dam I jumped the gun it has done it again. I think I might re-tune it on a custom os.

Senior Tuner
    maby try disabling the cat test also, when SD u should change the max fail 60 to 200 also for the throttle body, if u download the newest beta there are some more torque management settings related to spark and throttle could be worth a check

Advanced Tuner
    Did a full retune with a custom OS about a week ago and it?s been good, I wonder what it could of been. Cheers for the help.