So 5FDP asked me to share the tune and log w/KR being logged. I guess I forgot to put in my PID list, but now that I have.
I think the tune is pretty good over all for a basically stock TBSS that had a HORRID factory tune, however, I'm a little rich in a couple spots and I get a couple KR blips for about 1000 rpm's at a time. I'm not exactly sure about the coast down and idle yet, and I think the KR is shift related, at least it only appears to happen on wider (not just WOT) throttle runs.
Like goatrope always preaches, I have been easing into it, not always just stomping it. I have to be careful as with throttle/shift settings I have to make sure I don't get the skip shift back to first.
Here is my tune and log, I really am hoping someone could give me a couple tips on these two items, the super rich decceleration "coat down" and the idle, but as well and mostly the KR blips I see.

20-05-10 18-21-25.hpl

05-08-20 tune from 3.0 and 1.1 MAF 105 IDLE -3000RPM.hpt

I am most concerned with the KR, I do have the colder NGK plug, and am hoping it's due to the increase in the Torque Reduction at shifts. Other than a touch occasionally at throttle "tip in" I suppose you call it (I am slowly firmly pressing the pedal) and a small/short blip of KR then at higher throttle areas, it seems to happen during and or just after a shift.

PLEASE any help is greatly appreciated!