Thread: LNF support (GM 2.0 Turbo DIFI)?

LNF support (GM 2.0 Turbo SIDI)?

I'm just curious because my wife wants to trade her 05 GT in for a soltice and being power hungry people as we are I would rather get the GXP if we must. So how long till you all support GMs latest of the latest powerplant? Because i'm sure with a little programming a lil more boost OH YES!!!

Thanks
    OneFastGT
    Last edited by OneFastGT; 10-04-2006 at 09:42 PM.

Hello? Wow no response that's a new one. Ok ok i realize that it's new and no one probrably has even seen on of these cars. I have not yet but they will be coming and being that they are going to be a limited number of these types of units I was just wondering if it was going to be worth the hassle of getting one now or waiting a year and then have tunability . And hopefully have a better chance of getting one in a decent time... the wait for GXP is lllooooonnnngggg.

Are there any GXP owners out there? Please do tell how the car performs most mags rag it but full torque at 2500rpms thats got to have some great pull to it.

Thanks
    OneFastGT

I can only speak for the Sky Redline... and it rips... Is it a Viper? No, but it's balance is amazing, and the power is like a supercharger... instant.

C&D schooled a BoxterS with the solstice or sky, I forget which, around a road course...

The best part, my dealer has/had Sky Redlines in the showroom...
    2005 Stage 2 Saturn Ion Redline
    260whp, 225wtq 14.0 @ 13.7 (2nd time dragging)

RedlineForums.com Moderator and Eager Tuning Noob.
    Chicago, IL