Thread: 4L60E 2barLS1SDOL FI

4L60E 2barLS1SDOL FI

1999 TransAm LS1, 4L60E TransGo HD shiftkit, stock stall.

I am doing a sanity check for this transmission. I am not sure if I have burnt it out or if I am missing a parameter in the tune. It is shifting very slow from 1st to 2nd, the rest of the gears are doing fine. RPMs climb and then it shifts like the clutch is slipping. Fluids are good. If I can get a second set of eyes before I rip these clutches out I would appreciate it.

08032019 excel trans2.hpt08032019.hplVCM Scanner.cfg

Thanks
    1999 Trans Am, Automatic 60lb injectors, 255lph fuel pump, LS6 intake, P1SC Intercooled, trans cooler, polly motor/trans mounts, sway bars, subframe connectors, adj. Torque arm, Moser 12 bolt w/3.42 gears, pacetter longtubes....

To me the shift time and pressure are a little soft/low.

I don't see why you couldn't ask for .250 to .300 for the shift time and bump the shift pressure up 5-10% and see of it does.

Past that I'd make sure other things are good, like the fueling and airflow model. I can only go off the signature and assuming those are parts you are running. The injector flow rate seems inflated if those are really 60lb/hr injectors. Even if that was for 43.5psi, they'd only flow right around 69-70lb/hr at 58psi and not the upper 70's like you have it now.

Make sure the MAF sensor is failed with the DTC's as well for speed density, have them all set to MIL on first error.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Thank you for the input. I will give that a shot.
    1999 Trans Am, Automatic 60lb injectors, 255lph fuel pump, LS6 intake, P1SC Intercooled, trans cooler, polly motor/trans mounts, sway bars, subframe connectors, adj. Torque arm, Moser 12 bolt w/3.42 gears, pacetter longtubes....