Thread: dod?

dod?

I can't find the DOD setting...is the new software changed or different?

Are you in advanced view under the edit tab??

The location in 4.0+ has changed from 3.6.26 but it was never removed from the engine side of the calibration.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Are you in advanced view under the edit tab??

The location in 4.0+ has changed from 3.6.26 but it was never removed from the engine side of the calibration.
    ok...I believe you...but I can't find it...can you give me a clue where it is now?

I'm not on the right computer at the moment but use the navigator instead under the edit tab.

Either type in the desired table or use the actual table number. The DoD Enable/Disable tab is the ECM 246. Type in 246 and it will come up in the list.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I'm not on the right computer at the moment but use the navigator instead under the edit tab.

Either type in the desired table or use the actual table number. The DoD Enable/Disable tab is the ECM 246. Type in 246 and it will come up in the list.
    Thank you...it was under [lean-fuel saving] ...sure looks different than before...thank you again...
    2010 silverado
    1963 C10 efi