Thread: Issue with mvpi1 and no support so far

Tuner in Training

Issue with mvpi1 and no support so far

Have been a hptuners user for years and kinda disappointed in the customer service so far ?lack of?
    I have a older mvpi1 and wanted to upgrade right before the ?new ? mvpi2 was going to be released.was told by hptuners to wait for the new unit it?s gonna be great etc .nearly 4 months in and still no release or any ability to upgrade .now my mvpi1 has finally decided to stop working and I?m being told we need a screenshot of your issue .folks I have a bad usb connector on the unit and I need a new one hence why I tried to upgrade before the changeover.i tune a lot of vehicles have spent a lot of money on this unit and honestly don?t think I?m and others like me are being treated fairly .can support help out here or am I just stuck not being able to tune and make a living due to a broken usb connector ?

Bill you listening ??

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    listening, so let me get this right, support asked for a screenshot of the error so they can assist you further but instead of doing so you visit our forum to voice your displeasure that we are trying to troubleshoot the issue and offer you a solution?
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    For reference there is a process for both MPVI1 and MPVI2's in place, a checklist so to speak, that we follow when troubleshooting and replacing interfaces. I won't bore you with the details but everything we ask for is for a reason, in the end we will try to accomodate you the best that we can with the many resources we have available HOWEVER when we ask for something please provide it rather than fighting AGAINST the process, everything will go much smoother for you and us.

Tuner in Training
    I provided the screen shot the files in question as well still zero response .so I?m not fighting the solution .it amazes me how we as tuners invest tens of thousands of dollars and have no telephone number ,no physical way to contact or to follow up on anything other than using the process .

I await your assistance and yes I did provide a screenshot

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    What is your ticket number?

Tuner in Training
    139546 and 139937

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    You literally just send this picture MINUTES ago. Next time please trust the process

I'll took over the ticket further first thing in the morning as its around 9pm est.