Thread: No reply from support after 2 weeks and 2 different tickets... 1 star support

No reply from support after 2 weeks and 2 different tickets... 1 star support

What is going on with HP tuners?
    Is the compnay falling apart?
    They used to have a great support now... Not so much.

Sent a ticket in 3 weeks ago for an update on my cable.
    No reply.
    Sent a ticket in 2 weeks ago for an update on my cable.
    Autmoatic reply with no reply from anyone after that.

So I have not been able to use my HP tuners cable for tuning (which I do daily) for 3 weeks and have been using EFI Live since HP tuners appartently offers no support for their products any further.

Just thought the forum should be made aware support is not helping its customers and replying to their needs.

Shame on you Support...

not replying to your customers emails and requests for support.....

Ticket number 138010 in case support would like to help out after seeing this thread.

Hi,

Your first ticket 132744 (Jun 5) was replied to 14 minutes after you created it, regarding cannot login to the website. You need to create a new account and add your existing interface to it (detailed instructions were included in the reply).

Your second ticket 138010 (Jul 19) again was responded to 30 minutes after you created it, regarding requiring software update to view downloaded files (from the repository i assume). Again, instructions were included on how to download the latest software from our website. https://www.hptuners.com/downloads/

I don't see how we could respond any better or faster to your requests?

I'd suggest checking your junk/spam folders for any emails from support.

Chris...
    I count sheep in hex...

Response here was great. Thank you.
    Thats all I wanted was an update to be able to use the cable again.
    I will check my junk folder as sujested