Thread: LT4 supercharger conversion IAT location

Tuner in Training

LT4 supercharger conversion IAT location

Just finishing up a LT4 supercharger install on a LT1 stingray. Id like to get the IAT sensor out of the MAF with a breakout harness. My though is to remove the front OEM MAP from the supercharger and use this port to install the IAT sensor. Is there a better location or way to install an IAT sensor?

That can work...
    I welded a spot on back of passenger runner and added my iat there when I did this..

I was the first to do the lt4 swap on an lt1 if you need help with tune

Tuner in Training
    Any additional help would be great. I’ll plan on the IAT sensor in the front MAP location, as I’m using the rear MAP location for a 3 bar sensor. I need a bit more time as I’ve decided to install the LT4 pump and injectors. Should make some decent power.

I make a conversion harness that takes the iat from the maf, and also converts from the stock 3 wire map and uses the factory LT4 4 wire map sensor in the back of the blower with built in iat.
    www.crawford-racing.com
    Home of the original and best selling CR-Fueler plug and play port injection controller kits for all GM Gen V direct injection platforms.

Advanced Tuner
    Dsxtuning break out harness u will need other stuff too

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by veee8 View Post
    I make a conversion harness that takes the iat from the maf, and also converts from the stock 3 wire map and uses the factory LT4 4 wire map sensor in the back of the blower with built in iat.
    is there some where i could get a tutorial on what sensors are needed on a lt1 with lt4 sc

Quote Originally Posted by davispaintandbody View Post
    is there some where i could get a tutorial on what sensors are needed on a lt1 with lt4 sc
    Can use the LT4 TMAP sensor, probably beta to do that with breakout harness from maf

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Tuner in Training
    is your breakout thge same as dsx ?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by veee8 View Post
    dsxtuning vs www.crawford-racing.com breakout ?