Thread: 2015 Mustang PMAS Intake tune

2015 Mustang PMAS Intake tune

I have a 2015 mustang with a Pmas tune required intake. I'm having trouble getting it tuned. Do I disable CYLair and leave anticipation on do datalog 02 corrections against MAF period? Also how do I correct the load if I add alot to turn MAF?

Tuner
    PMAS provide the values you need for the MAF transfer table, so you shouldn't need to correct the period lookup.

http://www.pmas-maf.com/about/downloads-tech/

I used the H120 when I had a pmas

Advanced Tuner
    Yea o used the transfer function provided by them and have had no issues at all with it

It didn't really make sense to me. Do you have a tume with the maf data corrected for the Pmas I could look at?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedYote View Post
    It didn't really make sense to me. Do you have a tume with the maf data corrected for the Pmas I could look at?
    makes perfect sense, take the MAF Period values and rescale your rows, then take the #/min values and input them in your table. Done, you can ignore the g/min, volts, etc etc, you only need the period and the #/min

So I dont do anything with the airflow Vs voltage table? also i cant fit all of their data in as mine doesnt have as many cells

Tuner in Training
    I multiplied maf period by 1.95,, no issue at all !!

How did you rescale tq? I see people saying the had to rescale something related to tq

Tuner in Training
    I tuned this cai many time on new +15 and the old 11-14,, multiply by 1.95 its close enough to see good short terms no other issue will happen