Thread: Deatschwerks 88's RICH all the time!

Deatschwerks 88's RICH all the time!

Scaled using their data. Car ran fine before injector swap. Scaled IFR up to experiment with no change. VE table doesn't seem to change anything. I suspect it's a pulse width problem. I know I could adjust the Offsets table but I'm thinking something else has to be holding it up. I have read about the Transient fuel tables but from calculations I should be able to achieve 1.40 ms but am seeing 2.6 ms minimum at idle. Figured I would try for suggestions while I don't have access to the car till the weekend. Thanks

Mustang1.hpl88 Mustang Phil 3 bar.hpt

Sometimes people have to cut the min fuel grams in half if all other data is correct.

Or just yank 20-30% from the VE to see what happens.
    Last edited by 5FDP; 07-17-2018 at 09:53 PM.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Advanced Tuner
    what size injectors were you at vs now? is the data correct? if they were changed to pretty large injectors you probably just need to remove a decent amount of fuel from your ve or maf charts whichever you use

edit - you have maf failed but dynamic airflow is still set to 4k - if your speed density only raise that to 8k
    Last edited by TCSS07; 07-17-2018 at 09:57 PM.

Was using 44 lbs that worked well with only scaling the IFR. Now I have 88 lbs. Data came straight from Deatschwerks. VE table down in the teens with fuel trims still at -40.

Advanced Tuner
    id maybe try 1/2ing your injector offsets in the vehicle operating voltage range from like 12v to 16v and see if it helps
    Last edited by TCSS07; 07-17-2018 at 10:28 PM.